Terms & Conditions for appointing dealers across the country & Over the Globe for sales & supply of Essential Oils, Attars & Perfumes and Massage Oils Listed on www.vriaroma.com
Terms & Conditions:
Venkatramna Industries, is one of the oldest and pioneer organization attaining a lot of accreditation and recognition. Venkatramna Industries (VRI), formerly known as Lala Pragdutt Deen Dayal Perfumers, formed by Seth Shree Deen Dayal Saini, the company came into existence in 1920 and have remarkable history of supplying high-quality essential oils and their manufacturing. Venkatramna Industries is one of the flourishing organizations engaged in manufacturing of high quality natural essential oils and aromatic chemicals. We provide the products with superior service and quality.
i. Individual firms, partnership firms & corporate bodies
ii. Co-operative societies.
iii. Government Sponsored agencies
v. Central/State Public Sector Undertaking
2. Past Experience & Turnover
Dealers should have at least 1 year experience preferably in consumer product or any other trade.
The freshers can also apply for the dealership however the dealership will be awarded to them for a period of 1 year based on their financial strength market capture capability etc. The period of dealership will be extended by another 2 years based on their performance.
3. Financial Credibility:
Dealer should have a strong financial position. Letter to this effect from the banker mentioning cash credit limit and other facilities sanctioned to be submitted. List of property like own godown/shop/house etc with address to be submitted to Venkatramna Industries.
4. Storage Facility & Display Room:
Dealer should have adequate storage facility with display space. In case of hired warehouse, details to be submitted to VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES.
5. Sales Tax/Tin:- Dealer should possess the valid sales tax/TIN.
6. PAN number with a copy of latest IT return.
7. Copy of latest audited balance sheet and profit and loss account of company/firm is to be submitted wherever applicable.
General Terms & Conditions
8. Appointment:- Any organization/individual desirous of becoming a dealer of VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES must apply in prescribed form "Application for VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES dealership" to the office. The concerned manager after scrutinizing the form may accept or reject the dealership to the party. VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES has the right to reject the appointment without assigning any reason thereof. Dealer has to accept all the terms & conditions of the dealership agreement without any qualification. On appointment of dealer, certificate of VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES dealership will be issued to the agency. The dealership certificate must be prominently exhibited at each sale point of the dealer.
Validity & Renewal:- Initial validity of appointment is for three years, from the date of signing the agreement and for the freshers the dealership will be awarded to them for a period of 1 year based on their financial strength market capture capability etc,. the period of dealership will be extended by another 2 years based on their performance.
9. Renewal of dealership will be purely dependent upon the performance of dealer. VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES has the right to renew the dealer ship or reject the renewal. Renewal of dealership will be in writing by VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES.
10. Area of Operation: - VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES dealer will be free to operate anywhere in the country or abroad with intimation to VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES. However VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES has the right to increase, reduce or modify the area of their operation.
11. Security Deposit: - If the dealership is awarded, every Dealer shall furnish a security deposit in cash/DD [NA] for faithful, observance of terms & conditions. No interest would be payable on security deposit. The security deposit shall not be adjusted against the product cost for the supplies made.
12. Forfeiture of security deposit: In the event of breach of any terms or condition of Dealership agreement, VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES will forfeit the entire security deposit after giving a show cause notice in writing and thus the certificate of appointment and agreement made will be treated as cancelled.
13. A) Discount: Dealers will book their orders giving 100% advance based on which the dispatches shall be made. 15 days after the date of dispatch, dealers are entitled to 8% commission which shall be credited through credit note and payment shall be made. Additional discounts are subject to achievement of financial turnover which is as per table below.
B) Additional discount / incentive shall be given during the year end by raising credit note on the basis of Financial Turnover
a. For achieving USD 6000 to 14000 USD - 2%
b. For achieving more than Rs. 14001 USD - 4%
c. All the Orders Received online and offline your Area will be transferred to you.
d. You will be appointed as our Representative in your country for supply of our goods. And Contact details At our Website.
14. Procedure for Indenting of the goods:
a) Booking the Order: Dealer would give his/her indents along with firm purchase indent and full payments in advance. After evaluating the demand and availability of the product cost, VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES shall intimate the dealer the availability of products and mutually agree for pre/postponing the delivery/lifting.
b) Advancement: Dealer may give indent for advance booking as per his requirement. However products will be allotted depending upon its availability. No advance booking discount will be paid.
15. Procedure for supply of Rehabilitation Aids & Productss:
Products will be made to the dealer from the nearest VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES office in the state from where the dealer will take delivery. However, for full Truck/mini truck loads, VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES would supply on F.O.R basis direct to the destination in the area of operation indicated by the dealer provided the precise destination particulars are intimated to VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES at least 15 days before the time of requirement or the date of dispatch of the stock from VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES so that superfluous movement is reduced/avoided. The dealer shall begin to lift the stocks within ten days of placement of products in the concerned VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES's premises and complete the lifting within a period of one month unless/otherwise mutually agreed to for such extension. The supply of products will be based on its availability and the dealer is bound to sell the products as per declared sale price of goods declared by VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES.
Transportation Costs will be on To Pay Basis.
16. Payment Mode:
No credit facility is allowed by the Corporation. Payment would be through the following mode:
RTGS / Demand Draft after realization in VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES's account.
The dealer shall be bound to sell the goods in VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES's product intact, original unopened container/ packing with tag, label & seal on. Under no circumstances the marking, seal or packing shall be altered, broken/tampered with or damaged before or while selling the VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES products.
The dealer shall arrange safe storage and handling of VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES in such a manner as to ensure that it is well protected against deterioration.
18. VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES will supply the goods as per Indian Quality Certification Standards and in case of any quality complaint received by the Corporation regarding the poor quality or manufacturing defect, it should be received in writing within 15 days from the date of showing of the goods. If required, the field would be inspected by the officer in the Regional/Area office along with the dealer and concerned office/complainant to verify the genuineness of the complaint as per the VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES's producer for redressal of quality complaints of consumers circular.
19. VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES product is invariably tested for conformity to the prescribed standards indicated on the label and or the container. The tests result are valid for the period specified in accordance with ISO & FOOD SAFETY Act as amended from time to time provided the product is stored under ideal condition. For VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES's products in Dealer's possession, the responsibility for ensuring conformity to the prescribed standards invariably rests with in the dealer. VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES shall, however, have the authority to verify compliance in this regard and to take appropriate action in the event of noncompliance have the authority to verify compliance in this regard and to take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance.
20. The dealer has to attend quality related complaints within his area of jurisdiction or operation only along with VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES representative.
21. VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES's officer and Govt. dept. officers are authorized to draw samples for inspective of the stock available with the dealer.
22. Product once sold to the Dealer shall not be taken back by VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES until unless they are call back, or having any written issues.
23. Termination of Agreement: Either party may terminate the contract by giving 30 days notice to the other party. On expiry of the notice, the agreement shall stand cancelled and revoked; but without, prejudice to the rights of either party against the other in respect of any matter or thing in existence prior to such cancellation/revocation. VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES, however reserve the right to terminate immediately the dealership without giving any notice as above in the event of contravention of any of the terms and conditions and 100% of the security deposit shall be forfeited.
The agreement shall be terminated if:-
a) The dealer or any member of the Dealer's firm is adjudicated insolvent or effect composition with his creditors;
b) The proprietor/partner of the individual concern/firm dies or partner of a partnership concern change or a partnership is dissolved;
c) The period of the contract expires, unless it is renewed; and
d) In the event of termination of the contract for any reason, the dealer shall settle all the accounts of recoverable statements sent by VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES, within 30 days of receipt of the statement.
e) In the event, dealer fails to achieve the target, and after review of performance of the Dealer and if found unsatisfactory the entire security deposit will be forfeited. Dealer will have no right to challenge termination of Dealership made by the corporation as its own without assigning any reason.
24. Promotion: VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES may from time to time supply to the dealer and his sub dealers publicity material, hoarding, posters , signboard etc as deemed fit or necessary but shall be under no obligation to do so. Dealer has to participate in the advertisement and the sales promotion work undertaken by VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES.
25. Arbitration: Any or all dispute arising out of or under the dealership agreement and/or regarding the execution, implementation or interpretation of this agreement or any provision there of shall be referred to sole arbitrator to be appointment by Chairman cum Managing Director of VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES in accordance with the provision of the Indian Arbitration and Reconciliation Act 1996 or any other statutory modification ore-enactment thereof. Such Arbitration shall be held in the city of Noida and the proceedings shall be conducted in English/Hindi Language.
26. Jurisdiction – All the disputes /difference or claims arising out of Dealership Agreement shall have Kanpur as its Jurisdiction.
27. Force Majeure – Any default or supply of product by VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES shall not give rise to any claim for damages against VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES , if and to the extent caused by force majeure or matters beyond the reasonable control of VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES including but not limited to causes of acts of GOD , acts of Government Authority , strike or other concerned acts of workmen ,riots ,floods ,explosion, breakdown of plant ,extraordinary severe weather conditions ,civil commotions etc.
Other Terms & Conditions
28. Dealer shall furnish to VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES the precise addresses of his sub-dealers through whom VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES goods bought by him will be sold at the retail level. The Dealer shall also intimate additions, changes, modifications in the list to VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES from time to time. However, the dealer will be solely responsible for the obligation arising out of all acts of his sub-dealers.
29. Dealer shall be responsible to submit all sales documents required by VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES to be provided to Govt. and other Agencies for claiming benefits /subsidies from them including the name & address of the beneficiary. Dealer has to get the subsidy certificate verified from the concerned State Govt. authorities and he has to maintain the records/documents desired by the State Govt. authorities and all under the norms of any schemes.
30. The Dealer shall neither sell any Products from any other source in
VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES's name nor shall sell VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES Products in any other name
31. VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES shall not be responsible for any damage to the Products after delivery to the Dealer on account of inclement weather, poor management, bad storage, defective transit / handling etc. on the part of Dealer
32. The Dealer is free to sell / supply the goods to any buyer like PSU, Govt., Other Institutes and Single user etc.
33. The Dealer is not entitled to deal any other product/ brand which are in VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES product line and interest areas .
34. VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES reserves right to amend / modify or change any terms and conditions of Dealership agreement by giving due notice to the dealer.
35. Exiting VENKATRAMNA INDUSTRIES dealers should also apply against this advertisement for appointment of fresh dealership.
How to apply
36. Interested persons/ company/ etc may download the application from website www.vriaroma.com and fill the form after reading carefully the terms & conditions.
37. Also, You can reach us at +91-9554075786 and submit your details to our executive mentioning Dealerships Contract.
38. The mail should be mentioned as "Application for Dealership" and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
39. For any clarification please contact us by email E-mail email@example.com