Venkatramna's Privacy Notice
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how vriaroma.com and its affiliates (collectively "Venkatramna") collect and process your personal information through Venkatramna websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together "Venkatramna Services"). By using Venkatramna' Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Venkatramna Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Venkatramna Services, like Name, Email, Contact No, complete address etc. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Venkatramna Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Venkatramna Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Venkatramna Services and other content served by or on behalf of Venkatramna on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes Does Venkatramna Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services: We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Venkatramna Services: We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Venkatramna Services.
- Recommendations and personalization: We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Venkatramna Services.
- Comply with legal obligations: In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Venkatramna Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Advertising: We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks: We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Venkatramna, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Venkatramna Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries vriaroma.com, controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Venkatramna Services. We share some sort of information with our courier partners like: your address, contact no. and name for smooth and genuine delivery of our products.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that vriaroma.com,. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Never share OTP with anyone, not even bank employees. No matter who calls you, never give away your confidential one-time-password over call, WhatsApp or email. Official services like banks never ask for OTP nor Venkatraman or its employees will ask.